On Sunday we were at The Holiday Inn in Whitechapel, London photographing Build Your Brand Masterclass presented by DVG Star creators Mayooran Senthilmani, Labosshy Mayooran and Philip Chan.
It was an incredible day with a huge amount of energy and excitement in the room. With a fantastic line up of speakers there was a great value of knowledge, everyone learnt so much whether it was learning about how to start writing a book, creating your first online course or about your mindset and courage.
We had the privilege to learn from:
- Mayooran Senthilmani (Award Winning Author, Publisher and Finance Director) “How to Write, Publish & Market Your Book in 30 Days”
- Victor Dauda Tarfa (Award winning International Transformational Speaker/Mentor/MC) “How to Use the Right Tools to Achieve Transformational Success”
- Donia Youssef (Award Winning Author of “The Monster In Mummy”) “Interview structure by Philip Chan about her Inspirational Journey”
- Philip Chan (Award Winning Author, 10 Seconds Maths Expert and International Speaker) and Laura Amherst (The Book Architect) “Workshop – Psychology behind the book cover”
- Sabrina Ben Salmi with her Fantastic 5 (International Award Winning Mumpreneur, Life Coach, Global Connector & Author) “Speaking about their inspirational journey from being published Authors to being one of the speakers to be sharing the stage with Les Brown in October”
- Simone Vincenzi (Co-Founder of GTeX, Forbes Contributer, Turning Experts into Authorities) “How to Create an Online Course”
- Keynote Speaker Professor Chris Imafidon (World Renowned Advisor to Presidents, Governments, Monarchs and Leaders, as well as the Honorary Chair of the Excellence in Education Programme) “How to Achieve 100% Success in Entrepreneurship, Employment and Education”
- Bradley Chapmen (Global Business and Motivation Coach, Author and Presenter, Endorsed by Les Brown "How to Shed Your DIAMOND Skin and Discover Your Brand"
- Feyi Jegede (Busy Mum Workouts)
- Dave Wilkes (Just Divine Poem Services)
- Janelle Victry (Florist & Designer)
- Philip Oladejo (Award-winning Author of “The Man In You”)
Here are a few favourite photographs from the day...